Hillsong Young - This is Living | With Chord Guitar - LIRIX MUSIK -->

Hillsong Young - This is Living | With Chord Guitar



Intro:
F G Am Dm7


F
 Waking up knowing
G
there's a reason
Am
All my dreams come
Dm7
alive         F                  G
 Life is for living with You
Am                          Dm7
 I've made my decision


Verse 2:

 You lift me up, fill my eyes with wonder
 Forever young in Your love
 This freedom's untainted with You
 No moment is wasted


 Pre Chorus


F
 See the sun now
G
bursting through the clouds
Am
 Black and white turn to
Dm7
colour all around
F
 All is new, in the
G
Saviour I am found
Am
Dm7
This is living
F
now
B  C#m
Dm7
This is living
F
now


B  C#m F#m7

 Chorus:

You take me
F
higher than Ive been
G
before
 It's Your
Am
perfect love that sees me
Dm7
soar
 God Your
F
freedom is an open
G
door
 You are
Am
everything I want and
Dm7
more

Verse 3

 You lead the way, God You're right beside me
 In Your love I'm complete
 There's nothing like living with You
 This life You created I choose


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel